Benefits of Membership
- Student Placement
- Continuing Education
- Research Update
Active is the basic level of involvement with the Center. Donations at this level cover the basics of providing your company with Center benefits. Active contributors support market updates, as well as recruiting and training students for employment in industry. Active contributors receive the Center Focus, the Research Update, and the Market Update. Active contributors also receive access to student resumes on the Center website. Active contributors also receive a discount to attend continuing education courses sponsored by the faculty of the Center conducted on the Virginia Tech campus.
Supporting contributors donate between $500 and $1500 dollars. Any amount over the basic $500 dollar level can be allocated as the donor desires (i.e. scholarship, operating expense, or a special project). Supporting contributors receive the Center Focus, the Research Update, the Market Update, and market tracking studies. Supporting contributors also receive access to the Center’s placement programs for graduating students and interns, as well as our job alumni network. Supporting contributors also receive a discount to attend continuing education courses sponsored by the faculty of the Center conducted on the Virginia Tech campus.
Sustaining contributors donate $1500 dollars or more. Many sustaining contributors choose to allocate a portion of their donation for a student scholarship with a name of their choosing. Many companies at this level also offer a summer internship position to students in our program. Sustaining contributors have access to all of the Center’s research, recruiting tools, as well as professional services.
|Membership Level||Annual Dues|
|Sustaining||$1500 or more|
Sponsor a Scholarship
- Ensure the highest quality students for the forest products industry.
- Increase publicity and exposure for your organization.
- Bring additional marketing and management expertise to the forest products industry and to your organization.
- Help guarantee that well-educated Forest Products Marketing and Management professionals will be available when you need them.
- Provide your company with a competitive advantage when recruiting.
- Help deserving students finance an education that has grown dramatically in cost.
- Benefit from a tax-deductible donation.